Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weekly Randoms



~  The weather has been amazing this past week, I imagine this is what it is like to life in California or Hawaii. I wish it could be like this all year. Since the weather has been so nice Roxy and I have hitting the hiking trails.
A Jackson Oak. One of the largest trees in the area. During the Civil War General Jackson would climb to the top of the trees so look for the "Yankees" and he could see over Mobile bay.

~ Last weekend I went with my family to the Chili Cookoff. We had a great time and there were some really good chili's and some really awful ones!


~ I went to lunch at Pensacola beach the other day and the beach was loaded with people and it was only in the 70's. I love going down to the beach in the summer to people watch, you would never believe some of the things I see.





~ This weekend I am headed to Louisiana with my mom and Aunt to visit family. I'm excited to go, I haven't been back in about 5 years. Good food, Mardi Gars and old friends, cant wait!

~ Work has been awful lately. They laid a few people off last week and are supposed to lay off more people this week. I was told earlier in the week that I may have to take on a diffent job then what I am currently doing. I am not sure how I feel about it but at this point I don't really care any more.  The oil industry is a tuff business.

~ I went to the doctor this morning and I get to have a colonoscopy. I a terrified of the "drink"!

No comments:

Post a Comment