Sunday, April 10, 2011

Surgery

I am horrible at keeping up with this blog! It seems like everytime I go to write something I run out of energy or I don't know what to write about.
I feel like I am constantly busy but with nothing of substance. But I guess that is how it goes when you work 40+ hours a week!
This past friday I went in to have laproscopy done to look for endo. The good news is that they found none! But it turns out that my appendix had an infection and had to be removed. The infection had spread and basicly "glued" some of my organs together. The doctor was able to pull everything apart and hopefully now I'll start feeling better. Right now I am just sore and swollen. The pain isn't nearly as bad as I was thinking it was going to be. Maybe soon I'll be running marathons!
The last couple of weekends I have been hanging out at the beach. The weather has been perfect for it but the water is freezing! It will be a while before I get brave enough to get in!
Bushwackers on the beach!

Poor Roxy had to have a tumor removed from her tail and had to wear a cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment