Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Well its apparent that I am a horrible blogger! I spend a lot of time reading blogs but never feel like updating this. I am determined that this year I am going to get into it and to figure out my style of writing. I'm not a big writing or very articulate so I will probably write my blog as bullet points.

What has been going on since my last update?

Auburn won the National Championship! I am so proud of my Alma Mater, but that was a highly stressful game. I thought I was going to stroke out by the end of it!

My little cousin got married. It was beautiful and I had an amazing time and there was no drama!

My dad had cancer surgery. He is doing great and taking it slow.

I bought my first car! I never really thought I was going to ever breakdown and by a new vehicle but I did, and I am so glad I did!

I am still living at my parents house. I am trying to save up as much as I can so that hopefully by July and I can start looking for my own place.

The ex and I have been on again off again for the past few weeks. I am over the relationship but I don't think he is ready.

I am hoping in the next couple weeks I hear some good news about my current job. They might be offering me another position and a pay increase.

Hopefully in the next week I will get around to posting more and maybe participate in some of the bloghops.

No comments:

Post a Comment