Saturday, January 22, 2011

What I wore

Ive decided that every week I would post what I wore durning the week. This weeks pics arnt that great because I was using my point and shoot. As soon as I figure out the settings on my DSLR I will start using that.  I have had the camera for a year and still dont know how to use it!

I typically buy my clothes from Forever21 or some local "boutique" type stores.  I say "boutique" because the are clothes that are typically in style but dont cost an arm and a leg. I never pay more than $30 for a shirt and I am always looking for a bargin.
Shirt: Forever21
                                           Pants: Goody's (I miss that store, they always had bargins)

Shirt: Polish (local store)
Leggings: Forever21

Shirt: Francescas
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft

Shirt: Forever21
Pants: White House/ Black Market

No comments:

Post a Comment